Post-tax payment and pre-tax deductions
You can now pay expenses through Sage Instant payroll without incurring tax or National Insurance and commissions bonuses can be paid without being subject to pensions.
Enhanced nominal link
Sage Instant Payroll now has the ability to post salary journals to departments in the profit and loss and balance sheet.
Employee personal details
A new print screen facility means you can print out complete employee records, to help you keep a complete paper-based record if required.
Instant Payroll enables you to check for the latest version of e-submissions software
Sage Instant Payroll can handle up to 10 employees and 10 leavers in a given tax year.
With the introduction of complex payroll legislation over recent years, employers are finding it increasingly difficult to cope with the amount of paperwork involved in processing payments manually, not to mention the need to keep up with the changes to legislation and the many calculations involved.
Designed specifically for small business in the UK, Sage Instant Payroll is a simple, easy to use package that enables you to process your employees’ wages without the need to understand the complexities of payroll legislation.
With all gross and net pay, tax, National Insurance and all statutory payments and deductions calculated automatically, you will have more time to concentrate on growing your business.
Incorporates the latest legislation for this Sage Payroll Year End.
Key Instant Payroll benefits:
- Fast, flexible and powerful, yet easy to use
- Streamlines necessary but often time-consuming tasks
- Wizards help you complete tasks quickly and easily
- Questions and queries answered by the Help function or expert Sage Cover technicians
- Complies with the latest legislation
- Simple and convenient saving you precious time
- Easy-to-follow checklists guide you through tax year-end reports
- User-friendly design